So who’s dressing up as a pirate Halloween makeup? For those of you who have planned to dress up as a pirate here are some ideas for you to slay at friend’s party tonight. If you are a guy then keep on scrolling. There are some tips for you as well because you need to impress girls at a party, or you want to have a night full of adventure.
Turn Your Little One Into A Pirate: Tutorial By HGTV
Halloween Pirate Makeup For Kids By Moran Elbaz
You can add more things to this basic look. It does not have to be a simple pirate. You can turn this pirate Halloween Makeup look into a punk pirate or sexy glamorous looking pirate. It all depends on you. It would still look amazing in whatever way you turn it in. So to get this pirate Halloween makeup look you need following products.
- Eyebrow pencil
- Eye shade palette
- Eye liner
- Blush on palette
- Lipstick (red)
The steps you need to follow:
- Start with a clean face. Moisturize your face and apply primer. Then pick foundation with is according to your skin tone. Apply it all over your face. Set it with some translucent powder. (You can leave the setting makeup step if you want to).
- You do not want to leave your brows undone. Work on them and make them look tempting.
- Highlight your brows by apply some white or lighter shade on the brow bone.
- For eyelids, take some black eye shade on a makeup brush and dab I on the eye lids. Blend it well with some brown shade.
- Line your upper waterline. You can go with a cat eye liner as well.
- Make it bit messy by putting some shade under your lower water line with an angled brush.
- Apply mascara.
- A natural toned blush would look perfect.
- Finally color your lips with the red lipstick.
Wear patch on your one eye and tie a scarf on your head. A red banana would work too. This is a very basic idea of what you are going to be. You can spice it up by adding dreadlock styled with beads. You can add a fake beard too. Make it all messy with black eye shadow and apply it on some areas of your face to give an effect of gypsies. Pirates are all about gypsies. They do not stay at one place. They keep on adventuring from one side of the sea to the other. You can totally have this look.
If you want to make your pirate Halloween party more sexy and glamorous, opt for custom neon signs. This is a great choice, it uses a striking skull design with vibrant neon colors to light up any corner of the party, it’s definitely a great photo opportunity!
Pirate Halloween Makeup
Pirate Halloween Makeup Tutorial By Kayla Marie
Gorgeous Pirate Makeup Via
Christina Aguilera Pirate Look By The Firs Techo
Step By Step Thrilling New Pirate Look By La Belle Patel
Eyewear Pirate Costume By Glossary
Undead Pirate Tutorial: Halloween Makeup By Keevanski
Ghost & Skeleton Pirate Makeup Via
Women’s Pirate Costume Makeup Tutorial By Halloween Costumes
Pirate Halloween Costume Design By Joyce Spakman
Exotic Eyes Hook Halloween Party Pirate Girl Make Up By Hollywood Toy
Beautiful Pirate By Sarah Steller
Pirate Makeup: Davy Jones By Goldie Starling
Pirate Makeup For Pretty Girls Via
For boys here are some ideas which you can add in your makeup.
First thing first you do not have to shave off. A male pirate without beard? Does not sound good. If you do not have it then you can totally fake it, if you have it then what else is good. For long beard people you can braid it and turn it into goatee.
Start applying some lines over and under your eyes and smug it. For making it more rough dust off some shade over your face and you are ready to go.
Pirate Makeup Tutorial For Boys Via Escapade
Pirate Makeup: Jack Sparrow Via
Voodoo Doll Costume Men By Kevin M