When it comes to fighting the aging process and improving your skin, customer testimonials confirm that Ideal Image is a treasure trove of awesome options to slim down troublesome deposits of stubborn fat, smooth out skin texture and tone, and fill in fine lines and wrinkles — all without surgery and all at a price you can afford.
So, what is the hardest part of choosing the right injectable at Ideal Image? It isn’t finding something that works. It’s choosing the order in which you want to use injectables to bring out the real, beautiful, youthful you.
Let’s dive into the basics of injectable neurotoxins and fillers so you and your aesthetician can make the choices that restore your youthful appearance easily over just a few months.
The Basics About Injectables From Ideal Image
Injectable cosmetic treatments come in two broad categories: neurotoxins and fillers. These two kinds of injectables achieve the same result but in entirely different ways.
Just about everybody is aware of the neurotoxin marketed as Botox. As its name suggests, it is toxic to nerves that control muscles in your face that keep your skin tight and wrinkled. Used under medical supervision on an FDA-approved schedule, however, Botox does not cause permanent damage to nerves.
Your aesthetician will work with the physician supervisor at Ideal Image to give you the precise dosage of Botox in the precise location you need it to keep fine lines and wrinkles under control until your next session, usually three or four months later.
The other major class of rejuvenating injectables is fillers. You may already know about these three amazing fillers offered at Ideal Image.
- Juvéderm® Facial Fillers plump up your lips and fill in your cheeks. They give you that little extra “oomph” that restores the volume your face loses as you age. Juvéderm is especially useful for restoring volume to thin lips. At Ideal Image, trained nurses and physician assistants will give you a series of Juvéderm treatments designed for your skin and anti-aging objectives.
- Restylane® restores your skin’s your skin’s contours with hyaluronic acid, your skin’s natural repair protein. By duplicating some of the natural acids that keep your skin smooth and supple, Restylane injections give your face a smooth texture and natural tone.
- Voluma® restores well-defined cheeks. It’s a facelift without surgery. The hyaluronic acid in Voluma is formulated for superior bonding capacity to fill in deeper tissues to restore the natural contour of your cheeks.
Injectables are a simple, reliable tool for building up your skin. There are also injectables like Kybella® that remove the unwanted fat deposits that give you “turkey neck” or a double chin. Injectables are a wonderful way to lift sagging skin.
But at Ideal Image, you aren’t limited to injectable products. As simple and effective as modern injectable neurotoxins and fillers are, there really are times that the right procedure for you isn’t an injectable but rather is CoolSculpting® or Ultherapy® — especially as you are eliminating those last small imperfections at the end of your treatment.
No matter what result you want to achieve, you can work with the medical personnel at Ideal Image to get the right treatments in the right order for maximum improvements in minimum time.
Ideal Image offers many other services to help you look and feel better. Ideal Image can be your single stop not just for Botox and fillers, including Juvederm, Restylane, and Voluma, but also for:
- Laser Hair Removal
- IPL Photofacials to restore sun-stressed skin
- Ultherapy for lifting and tightening skin without surgery
- CoolTone® for a flatter stomach, tighter buttocks, and firmer thighs
Ideal Image welcomes new members at a location near you. Request your free consultation with discount offers online, or call Ideal Image at 1-800-234-3325 to speak with a representative who can answer all of your questions.